Pride Community Center of the Tri-Cities envisions a world where all people are free to express, take pride in, and enjoy fulfilled lives without regards to their sexual and gender identities. The Center advocates for equality, fairness, and truth for all people. We imagine a society in which all individuals:
• Are treated with dignity and respect, and celebrated in their full diversity.
• Are able to live openly with pride in a community free from violence and abuse.
• Live full, healthy, productive, and interconnected lives.
• Feel part of an organized, supportive, and active LGBT community.
• Are empowered to participate fully as active citizens.