Pride Community Center of the Tri-Cities’ values include a commitment to serve the community in accordance with these principles:
• To actively embrace diversity within and among our communities, generating inclusiveness of opinions, beliefs, and values without regard to age, socio-economic status, race, culture, or religious practice.
• To promote the empowerment of marginalized groups within the LGBT communities such as youth, seniors, and people with disabilities.
• To work toward the eradication of violence in our community and the lives of individuals.
• To work toward the elimination of all types of discrimination including homophobia, heterosexism, racism, sexism, classism, ageism, ableism, and other forms of oppression in our communities and the lives of individuals.
• To foster LGBT community involvement in the area while promoting positive visibility and acceptance.
• To engage the larger community in our work through the promotion of volunteerism and collaboration with like-minded individuals and organizations, including those that are not specifically LGBT identified.
• To promote positive social change within and beyond our organization while keeping the community informed of our actions and decisions.